Expand your imaging capabilities by upgrading your EOIS 2D Panoramic or EOIS 3D X-Ray unit with a ceph extension that mounts on the left or right to fit your existing space.
EASY EXAM SETUP
Improve workflow by capturing AP/PA, lateral left or right and carpus projections with a dedicated cephalometric detector. Optimize treatment efficiency with the optional carpus insert that can help identify the onset of adolescent growth spurts and aids in diagnostics and planning.
EASY PATIENT POSITIONING
Capture optimal images with the support of ear posts and a nasion positioner. Access helpful directions easily with step-by-step training videos directly from the operator panel.
Create enhanced patient profile definition with unique soft tissue filtering.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- X-Ray Imaging Receptor: CMOS, CsI (dedicated Ceph sensor)
- Panoramic Programs: Adult Standard, Pediatric Standard, Enhanced Orthogonality, TMJ (open and closed), Bitewing, Incisal
- Cephalometric Programs: Narrow beam linear scanning: Anteroposterior (AP) or posteroanterior (PA), lateral left or right, and optional carpus
- Patient Positioning: Sit or stand, front entry
- 2D panoramic to 3D upgradeable
- Available for use with EOIS 2D and 3D X-ray models.
- Cephalometric installs left or right
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2D Auto-Focus (included)