The optional HD mode of Galileos Comfort Plus ensures the highest image quality for a clear and quick diagnosis, even in difficult cases.
SICAT Function The first integrated digital 3D solution to provide a simple workflow diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunctions (TMD). Available with upgrade to Galileos Comfort Plus Elite and Function package.
Galileos FaceScan The FaceScan plots the patient’s facial surfaces at the same time the X-ray image is taken. With a realistic image of their own face, patients understand and accept treatment recommendations more readily. Available with uograde to Galileos Comfort Plus Elite Package.
Integrated Implantology Implants with a final prosthesis in fewer visits. The prosthetic suggestion from the CEREC® software is united with the 3D X-ray data, helping to achieve the perfect final outcome.
Sleep Apnea Galileos 3D scans can also be used for visualization of the airways. With SICAT Air, you can analyze the airway by drawing a border around your selected portion of the volumetric scan; the program will automatically fill in and display all the airway space within that border. After analysis of the upper airway in 3D, SICAT Air gives a report on the effect of the planned protrusion degree and possible effects on the temporomandibular joint. Ordering an individual patient therapeutic appliance is done purely digitally.
- 15.4 cm spherical volume with MARS (metal artifact reduction)
- Close-up feature with 125 micron resolution for endodontic applications
- Lateral and AP/PA Cephalometric views
- One of the lowest diagnostic doses per volume size available
- Stable patient positioning, whether standing or sitting 14 second scan for minimized patient movement
- Seamless workflow integration
- Software with superior diagnostic features
Galileos Comfort Plus Standard Package Includes:
- Image Reconstruction and Diagnosis Software
- SIDEXIS 4 3D Imaging viewer Software centers
- Implant Planning, Surgical Guide and CEREC CAD/CAM Integration Software
- SICAT Air
- SICAT FUnction available with upgrade
- Galileos FaceScan available with upgrade
Guided Implant Placement Supported by CEREC®
Patients appreciate the ease and comfort of implants, and doctors can bring this proﬁtable service in-house using four steps: scan, plan, place, and restore. Read how CEREC technology is helping doctors integrate implant dentistry into their practices.